On 27 March, a training course on violent radicalisation will be held in Granada, at the headquarters of the Euro-Arab Foundation, aimed at professionals from different disciplines who work with groups vulnerable to radicalisation.
The course, organised by the Euro-Arab Foundation for Higher Studies, the Agrupación de los Cuerpos de la Administración de Instituciones Penitenciarias (ACAIP) and the University of Granada, is part of TRAINING AID, a project developed by Euro-Arab Foundation among other organizations and coordinated by the Italian Ministry of Justice.
Some details of the course:
- Duration: 30 hours, of which 6 are face-to-face
- Cost: free of charge
- Participation certificates will be issued
- Recognition of 0.5 ECTS credit by the Faculty of Law at the University of Granada. Pending recognition of credits in the Faculties of Social Work and Political Science and Sociology at the University of Granada.
For more information and registration, please find the file on the right side of this page and mail to : documentacionfundea.org
The course includes theoretical content and practical exercises to complete the participants' learning.
The online part of the course will be carried out through the HERMES platform, a tool set up by the Italian Ministry of Justice that offers interactive materials aimed at those people involved in the fight against radicalisation.
The course will address:
- Combining judicial and police cooperation to prevent radical escalation
- Integration of prevention and research measures
- Identification of effective tools to detect radical dynamics
- The design of rehabilitation programs tailored to the individual
- The use of judicial cooperation and the EU Framework Directive 909/829/947 to implement preventive and rehabilitation initiatives