TRACE project offers an exchange programme of traditional children' stories between educators from different EU countries working with girls and boys from 6 to 12 years old. Children, teachers, educators and librarians will get to know other European cultures through these stories from EU countries.
Project website: www.trace-portal.eu/
The educators will select stories that will be translated into the language of the partner countries. Workshops will also be held organised to improve oral and written comprehension, and to develop and motivate critical thinking in children, through innovative educational methods that will make other European countries known.
The project is funded by the European Commission, through the Erasmus+ Education, Training, Youth and Sport Programme.
- National and University Library in Zagreb (Croatia)
- Euro-Arab Foundation for Higher Studies (Spain)
- Association "Petit Philosphy" (Croatia)
- Primary School "Josip Pupačić” (Croatia)
- University of Peloponnese (Greece)
- Association "Creative Ideas" (Latvia)