Presentation-concert online “Morocco’s music” in charge of the musician Fattah Abbou.
Dates: Sunday, 20th December 2020.
Duración: 2 hours. From 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Where: virtual room of Euroarab Foundation, in Zoom
Recipients: general Public. Maximum of 100 persons.
REGISTRATION: limited places. Whom is interested to participate fill out the form in: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Al_fApbp5dNu1qv9cGOnPnfMPKVlVihC8jwLD_aTvCs
• Highlight traditional instruments of Moroccan music, specially from Amazigh culture.
• Learn basic rhythms belonging Moroccan’s music and dance.
• Get to know typologies and bases of Amazigh music.
Methodology and contents
By an adapted methodology, this presentation combines presentations, demonstrations and musical performance and songs live.
Will be done:
- Short presentations on different types of musical styles.
- Demonstrations of the essential instruments.
- Performance of the artists accompanied by the American students those who will play some instruments and Amazigh songs.