The period for registration and scholarships applications is open from September 3rd until October 31st.
Online Master "Islam in the Contemporary World: Narratives, Activisms and Religiosities"
Classes will be taught exclusively in Spanish
- This Online Master's Degree from the University of Granada will be delivered from November 2, 2018 to May 19, 2019.
- The period for registration and application for scholarships will be open from September 3 to October 31. Limited vacancies. Admission by order of registration at the University of Granada.
- This Master, organized by the University of Granada and the Euro-Arab Foundation of Higher Studies, will study Islam as a discursive tradition, an ideology and political activism, as a religious fact and as a sphere of popular religiosity in all its manifestations.
Who is the Master’s addressed to?
Graduates in Social Sciences and Humanities, management staff of public administrations and cultural and social institutions, educators, social workers, journalists and, in general, all those interested in deepening on the religious, discursive and activism dimensions generated around contemporary Islam.
- University degree: bachelor's degree, diploma and / or official degree or postgraduate degree.
- Knowledge of Spanish from a minimum B2 level for non-native Spanish speakers.
All the courses will be taught in Spanish. However, bibliography is available in English and French; so it is recommended to have academic texts reading competence in these languages.
60 ECT: 48 credits of theoretical-practical subjects. It includes the completion of a Final Work equivalent to 12 ECT.
More information about registration and scholarship application here.
Euro-Arab Foundation of Higher Studies