The fifth Forum on Euro-Amazigh Research:
UNIVERSAL DIMENSIONS OF AMAZIGH COMMON CULTURAL HERITAGE
The deadline for submission of communications will be open until 28 March 2021
Date: 19, 20 and 21 May 2021.
Place: Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences, Agadir (Morocco)
The ancestral Amazigh culture has overcome great obstacles and has realised remarkable actions, particularly being recognised as an official language in Morocco and Algeria by their respective Constitutions. With Tifinagh alphabet, its graphical symbol and the implementation of the organic law, it could accomplish all conditions of its institutionalisation and its necessary diffusion.
It has taken a long way before the Amazigh culture aims to convince that she constitutes the common patrimony, not only of all Moroccan people, speakers or not of the language, but also of all countries of North Africa and Sahel.
The identitarian and collective memory approach imposed by political and cultural circumstances, those in which it has been necessary to convince of that the Amazigh is a right and an obligation of those countries, it allows to consolidate important achieved rights.
It is time to build from those advantages to assure that universal dimensions of the Amazigh culture are put in perspective. These dimensions are codified, recognised and encouraged by all artistic and cultural modern expressions.
Thus, the identitarian and memory speeches, those are really necessary, must give to the artistic and cultural expressions, old and moderns, a global and universal significance symbol of its integration in the mechanism and modern implements of the human cultures.
Thematic areas :
- Openings and narrowing of territorial boundaries of the Amazigh culture
- Historical depth of marks and scientific testimonies of the shared Amazigh culture.
- Modern artistic expressions of the reach of Amazigh culture.
- Cultural and technological horizons, nationals and internationals, of Amazigh culture.
Languages: French, Spanish, Arabic and Amazigh. With simultaneous translation available.
Participants: researchers and experts in patrimony and Amazigh culture.
People interested must fill the registration form in this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wdtGmqC6Osoq49vAl95LtGdngmwn2RUbGa5qyHvJZZs and through it they could send the next detailed information:
- Abstract of the intervention (between 150 and 200 words).
- Brief Biography of the researcher (indicate the Academical formation, eventual organisational belonging and the scientific researches carried out by you).
A quota of participation is reserved for renowned intellectuals and researchers who will be invited to participate in this event.
- Opening the call for applications: 16 February 2021.
- Receipt of the communication proposals (summary + CV) before 28 March 2021
- Reply of the scientific committee: on April 2, 2021 at the latest.
- Date of the Forum: 19, 20 & 21 May 2021.
Publication of the proceedings of the Forum:
International Chair of Amazigh Culture foresees the publication of communication proposals given in the framework of the convention.
- International Chair of Amazigh Culture (Granada, Spain).
- Euro-Arab Foundation for Higher Studies (Spain).
- Doctor Leila Mezian Foundation (Morocco).
- Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences, Agadir
- University Ibn Zohr – Agadir (Morocco)
Scientific Committee :
- Driss Khrouz
- Inmaculada Marrero Rocha, Euro-Arab Foundation for Higher Studies University of Granada.
- Leila Mezian, Doctor Leila Mezian Foundation
- Bilal Sarr Marroco, University of Granada.
- Lahoucine Bouyaakoubi, University Ibn Zohr, Agadir
- Youssef Bokbot, National Institute of Archaeology and Heritage, Morocco.
- Mustapha JLOK, National Institute of Archaeology and Heritage, Morocco.
- Zohra Makach, Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences University Ibn Zohr, Agadir
- Abdelmottaleb Zizaoui, Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences University Ibn Zohr, Agadir
- Saad Tazi, Majorelle Foundation
- Hassan Laaguir, International Chair of Amazigh Culture
- Driss Khrouz
- Lahoucine Bouyaakoubi
- Zohra Makach
- Abdelmottaleb Zizaoui
- Hassan Laaguir
For more information :
+34 958 206 508