The research and projects department of the Euro-Arab Foundation for Higher Studies, focuses on the development of research and transfer programs and activities aimed at promoting democratic rights and values, peaceful coexistence and social cohesion, valuing wealth. diversity, the processes of inclusion and social integration or the defense of the rights of minorities and vulnerable groups. The gender dimension is incorporated as a transversal aspect in all our activities.
Associations and collaborative work with different institutions and organizations, both public and private, and multidisciplinary approaches are a substantial part of our work that focus on two main lines of research:
1.- Research in Societies, Human Rights, Cultural Diversity and Migrations. This area focuses on the study of three basic aspects of increasingly globalized societies in which various inequalities and frictions are manifested:
- Respect and protection of human rights.
- The necessary attention to cultural diversity and the challenges it poses for promotion.
- The different manifestations of the migratory phenomenon.
2.- Research on Radicalization, Prevention and Security. This area focuses on the study and understanding of violent radicalization processes and their various manifestations and implications, and de-radicalization processes:
- Preventing and fighting violent radicalization.
- Risk and vulnerability analysis in security matters.
- Possible relationships between terrorism and organized crime.
- Analysis of the processes of disengagement and de-radicalization.
TRAINING AID / Mobile assistance interagency teams to detect and prevent the escalation of violent radicalism
DERAD project is a research + action program with the main objectives: